Leaving the UK
Taking your pet out of the UK for a holiday or more permanent move can require a good deal of planning and research. By using Airpets you can leave us to do the hard work, letting you concentrate on your own travel arrangements.
Airpets offer certified Quarantine accommodation for those imported pets entering the UK under Quarantine conditions.
Pet Travel Assistance
Airpets are the most experienced pet relocation company in the UK, having completed tens of thousands of professional and safe pet moves since inception in 1966. Our prime location is essential in minimising the time pets spend in their Sky Kennels, allowing us to make the journey as short and stress-free as possible. We offer;
- Dedicated veterinary assistance with all relevant documentation requirements
- Reliable, DEFRA licenced transport of your pet from anywhere in the UK with our temperature controlled transport fleet.
- Booking of the most direct, time efficient flight for your pet
- Comprehensive ‘Door-to-Door’ pet relocation to destinations across the globe
- Supply of IATA approved sky kennels
- Priority access to our Pet Hotel before or after their flight.
UK Arrival Assistance
Whether you need help with all aspects of your pet relocation into the UK, or advice and support within specific areas, our travel consultants are here to help arrange any of the following:
- As your customs clearance agent in the UK, we will liaise with the relevant authorities to make sure your pet is on the fastest track back to its new home.
- Once clearance is approved, you can arrange to collect your pets from Airpets, or we can organise home delivery in our temperature controlled vehicles here in the UK.
- Use of our Heathrow lounge facilities to reunite with your pet in comfort following your journey.
- Assist with quarantine bookings if required, at our own on site facility.